CLM has offices in London and New York and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists. CLM has established a reputation for providing cutting edge work with commercial viability thanks to a selection of individuals whose talents are driven by both creativity and professionalism.
CLM UK is currently looking for a producer for the styling and set design division
- Assisting team on all production; organising travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels and cars etc.
- Liasing with artists directly or through their assistants to produce their shoots.
- Managing the artists diaries.
- Creating estimates, managing budgets, negotiating fees/rates with the help of agent.
- Produce budgets and jobs, keeping within the allocated budget.
- Billinb, wrapping jobs after completion and signing off invoices.
- Managing the scheduling and booking of all talent (model, hair, make-up, etc) for shoots where required.
- Develop travel schedules and call sheets where required.
- Maintaining and updating of artists portfolios, websites, ebooks, iPad portfolios, agency book.
- Maintaining artists online and tearsheets archives.
- Managing the ins and outs of portfolios being sent to and from clients.
- Handling the monthly division meetings, creating agenda and ensuring that the minutes are shared internally and with the US office.
- Managing the divisions newsletter and ensuring that this meets the companies standards.
- At least 2 years experience in the fashion/photographic industry, preferably in an agency environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, pro-active and sense of responsibility.
- Existing relationships with production companies, peer agencies, model agencies, etc is essential.
- Computer literate, including basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Must be extremely organised and able to manage personal time whilst working well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Existing knowledge and interest in the fashion industry.
- Language skill added advantage.
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to Hollie@clmuk.com.