CLM has offices in London and New York and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists. CLM has established a reputation for providing cutting edge work with commercial viability thanks to a selection of individuals whose talents are driven by both creativity and professionalism.
CLM London are currently looking for an Agent to join their busy photography division based in West London.
CLM has offices in London and New York and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists.
We are looking for an experienced Agent with a background in fashion photography and film, who can manage photography and film clients / artists and production. We need a dynamic individual who loves fashion with experience and connection in the editorial world as well as luxury clients direct.
To work with artists as a 360 agent, educating artists on new media and seek out new opportunities across all fields. You will have full responsibility for managing own artists/ whilst working within the team strategizing and working on appointments/ sales and promo.
You must be able to negotiate with both clients and suppliers where needed demonstrating exceptional organisational skills to plan the schedules on a shared photography roster and oversee all productions- both editorial and commercial.
You will be working closely with our in-house producer taking responsibility for same share of artists as well as guiding and leading productions where necessary.
This role will be running jobs from start to finish from working up budgets, guiding production, managing post production and imagery collection and updates.
- Representing talent within the fashion industry who work across both photography & film.
- Acting as liaison between talent- art buyers/ picture editors and peer agencies- working to build strong directional careers relevant to each talent’s tone/ aims and potential.
- Using knowledge of industry and network of contacts to promote the talent for assignments and negotiate strong financial position and contracts, where relevant.
- Working on phone/ meetings and sales trips to promote roster within team.
- Creating estimates, managing budgets, negotiating fees/rates/ usage
- Generating invoices, closing and billing jobs.
- Managing the producer/ overseeing the scheduling and booking of all talent (model, hair, and makeup) for shoot production
- Develop shoot schedules- with producer and oversee call sheets
- Manage the budgets for shoots, reconcile actual versus estimated budgets
- Ensure all shoot related invoices are properly negotiated, submitted and processed by accounts payable on time and within budget
- Work with producer to liaise between a variety of vendors including outside production companies, catering, location vehicles, equipment houses, casting, location scouts, etc.,
- Overseeing production assistant on: Maintaining and updating of artist’s portfolios, iPad and website including managing the tear sheet, print and digital archive, including requesting tear sheets from publications where necessary
- Overseeing production assistant on: Organising portfolios as requested by clients and keeping track on this and their safe return
- Good eye – to scout new talent and nurture existing
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Confident with ability to negotiate
- Honest/ able to make credible decisions
- Loyal/ hardworking and thick skinned
- Understand the brand of CLM and each individual talent
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLM New York is currently looking for interns:
Our New York office is currently recruiting for internships within our Photography and Stylist divisions. Hours are flexible but ideally looking for a commitment of 2-3 days a week.
Communication, organizational and basic computer skills essential as well as a strong interest in the photography/fashion/advertising industries.
- Maintaining and updating of artist's portfolios and website, including managing the tearsheet, print and digital archive, and requesting tearsheets from publications where necessary
- Organizing shipping and messengers in NY and between offices
- Assisting agents/producers with travel arrangements and production
- Assisting agents/producers with portfolio meetings and other promotional requirements
- Assisting with the organization of office materials and supplies
- Miscellaneous projects as directed
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com.