CLM has offices in London and New York and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists. CLM has established a reputation for providing cutting edge work with commercial viability thanks to a selection of individuals whose talents are driven by both creativity and professionalism.
CLM New York is currently looking for interns:
Our New York office is currently recruiting for internships within our Photography and Stylist divisions. Hours are flexible but ideally looking for a commitment of 2-3 days a week.
Communication, organizational and basic computer skills essential as well as a strong interest in the photography/fashion/advertising industries.
- Maintaining and updating of artist's portfolios and website, including managing the tearsheet, print and digital archive, and requesting tearsheets from publications where necessary
- Organizing shipping and messengers in NY and between offices
- Assisting agents/producers with travel arrangements and production
- Assisting agents/producers with portfolio meetings and other promotional requirements
- Assisting with the organization of office materials and supplies
- Miscellanous projects as directed
Positions qualify for school credit.
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org