CLM has offices in London and New York and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists. CLM has established a reputation for providing cutting edge work with commercial viability thanks to a selection of individuals whose talents are driven by both creativity and professionalism.
Great Bowery’s CLM (UK) office are currently looking for a Producer to join their busy styling and set division based in West London:
- Assisting team on all production; organising travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels and cars etc.
- Liaising with artists directly or through their assistants to produce their shoots.
- Managing the artist’s diaries.
- Creating estimates, managing budgets, negotiating fees/rates with the help of agent.
- Producing budgets and jobs, keeping within the allocated budget.
- Billing, wrapping jobs after completion and signing off invoices.
- Managing the scheduling and booking of all talent (model, hair, make-up, etc) for shoots where required.
- Developing travel schedules and call sheets where required.
- Maintaining and updating of artist’s portfolios, websites, eBooks, iPad portfolios, agency book.
- Maintaining artists online and tear sheet archives.
- Managing the ins and outs of portfolios being sent to and from clients.
- Handling the monthly division meetings, creating agenda’s and ensuring that the minutes are shared internally and with the US office
- Managing the divisions newsletter and ensuring that this meets the company’s standards
- At least 2 years’ experience in the fashion/photographic industry, preferably within an agency environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, pro-active and sense of responsibility.
- Must be extremely organised and able to manage personal time whilst working well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Existing relationships with production companies, peer agencies, model agencies, etc. is essential.
- Computer literate, including basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Existing knowledge and interest in the fashion industry.
- Language skill added advantage.
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to: email@example.com
CLM New York is currently looking for interns:
INTERNSHIPS, NEW YORK
Our New York office is currently recruiting for internships within our Photography and Stylist divisions. Hours are flexible but ideally looking for a commitment of 2-3 days a week.
Communication, organizational and basic computer skills essential as well as a strong interest in the photography/fashion/advertising industries.
- Maintaining and updating of artist's portfolios and website, including managing the tearsheet, print and digital archive, and requesting tearsheets from publications where necessary
- Organizing shipping and messengers in NY and between offices
- Assisting agents/producers with travel arrangements and production
- Assisting agents/producers with portfolio meetings and other promotional requirements
- Assisting with the organization of office materials and supplies
- Miscellanous projects as directed
Positions qualify for school credit.
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org